A.I.C.G.-Jamaica has established itself as the leading provider of "Cruise Line Employment" services in Jamaica. We are American owned and operated and licensed by the Ministry of Labour. In fact, we have been given the highest rating by the Ministry of Labour. We are the Hiring Agents in Jamaica for Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, Azamara Club Cruises, Pullmantur Cruises, Starboard Cruise Services (world's largest and leading duty free retailer on board over 80 ships worldwide), The Image Group (operates photoshops on most major cruise lines) and ComCor (provides ship maintenance services to all major cruise lines world-wide).
Cruise ships offer the same positions as any large resort/hotel with a casino. For example, Chefs, Cooks, Bartenders, Waiters, Cleaners, F&B Mgrs., Sales Associates, Photographers, Maintenance Personnel, Black Jack Dealers, Youth Staff, Utilities, Hotel Directors, Entertainers, etc, etc.
Cruise ship employment allows you to earn U.S. dollars, travel and meet people from all over the world, and have a career with growth potential.
"Let us help take your career to the next level..."
Next Starboard Hiring Trip May 7, 2013
NEXT RCCL HIRING TRIP May 2013 (submit your paperwork and be pre-screened asap)
Royal Caribbean currently have a high demand for the following Food Production Workers;
- Kitchen Stewards/Utilities for: Bakery, Pantry, Pastry, Butchers
- Chefs (All types), Range, Pantry, Grill, Pastry, Butchers, Bakers
- Cooks 1, 2, 3 (Commis 1, 2, 3)
- Executive Sous Chefs, Sous Chefs
- Utility Food Storekeepers, Provision Utilities
- Cook Rounds
- Cook Tournants
- CDPs (1, 2, 3)
- Royal Caribbean International offers “Free” American Culinary Federation Foundation
affiliated DiplomaTraining Programs (level 1, 2, 3, 4, &Sous Chef) on board their 23 ships.
- We currently have ship assignments for qualified Cooks and Provision Utilities (UTSK);
- The Provision Utility position requires at least a year experience in inventory, warehousing, preferrably
at a hotel/resort.
**** Look here for frequently updated bulletins on Hiring Trips ****